Middle School Mishmar Program
Middle School Mishmar will be on Monday Nights from 7:00 – 8:00pm in BMA’s lunchroom (previously known as the activities room) for students in 6th – 8th grade. A delicious dairy dinner will be served. It’s a chance for students to learn in a Beit Midrash environment, for the sake of Torah itself, learning the How’s and Why’s of the Mitzvot of our Jewish Life.
As a way to integrate family learning into this program, once a month we invite parents to attend and learn together with their children. Dates for family learning are provided below.
Students that attend weekly Mishmar will receive credit towards their TLC (Torah, Leadership, Chesed) hours.
- Monday, September 17th
- Monday, October 8th – Sponsored by Mizrahi’s Pizza
- Monday, October 15th – Sponsored by The Kornbuth Family
- Monday, November 5th – Sponsored by Linda Brownstein
- Monday, November 12th – Sponsored by The Resnick Family
- Monday, November 26th
- Monday, December 24th – Sponsored by The Mamrout Family
- Monday, January 14th
- Monday, February 11th
- Monday, March 18th
- Monday, April 15th
- Monday, May 6th
- Monday, June 3rd