BMA’s drama program is one of the most popular after-school activities programs for students in grades 2nd – 8th grade. Students participate in weekly rehearsals for a selected play which culminates in a professional production at the end of the year with an Elementary and Middle School performance.
Registration for BMA’s After-School Drama Program is now open, click here to sign-up. We have divided up the fees for the drama program into three installments based on the after-school activities session sign-ups. $250 / in 3 installments, totaling $750. Fees include program, security, playbill rights, transportation for the rehearsal and play dates.
Installment #1: August 21st
Installment #2: November 20th
Installment #3: March 4th
The Rehearsal Schedule for the 2019 – 2020 School Year:
Elementary School: Wednesday – 3:30 – 5:30pm (Second hour will be both casts)
Middle School: Wednesday: 4:30 – 5:30pm & Friday: 2:30 – 3:30pm
Monday, May 11th – (All Students) Dress Rehearsal 9:00am – 7:00pm
Monday, May 11th at 7:00pm (Elementary Show)
Tuesday, May 12th at 1:00pm (Middle School – Women and Students Only)
Show Location: Miniaci Performing Arts Center @ Nova Southeastern University
- Please note when school is not in session we will not have rehearsals.
- Tickets will be sold for the performances. Ticket prices will range between $15 – $25. Staff discount is available.
- Some items may be required to be purchased for the performance (example: ballet slippers, leotards, etc.) Approximate cost will be $30.
- For security purposes, attendance will be taken at each rehearsal.
- No student will be able to participate in drama without paying for the registration fee.
- A What’s App Broadcast group will be created for communication between Play Director or Danielle Lustman to parents.
- During the third session of after-school activities (closer to the performances), the rehearsal schedule will increase. This will impact students participation in other after-school activities (art, sports, etc.).
If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.