Thank you for considering Brauser Maimonides Academy for the start of your child’s Jewish Journey. We are happy to assist you through this process. Feel free to call our Admissions Director, Susie Kaweblum at 954-989-6886.
1. Contact our Admissions Office to schedule a visit.
2. Please complete and return the Application Form along with a copy of birth certificate and a $150 non-refundable Admission Application Fee per student. Checks payable to Brauser Maimonides Academy or you may pay by credit card.
3. Return a signed copy of the Record Release Form to BMA’s Admissions Office and another one to your child’s current school and request that they forward all files to BMA’s Admissions Office including final report cards as follows:
- Past year for students entering K
- Past two years for students entering 1st grade
- Past three years for students entering grades 2-8
- Copies of three past years of standardized test results (SATs, IOWAs, FCATs, etc.) are required for students entering grades 2-8.
If applicable, please submit copies of psycho-educational evaluations, speech and/or OT evaluations and IEPs.
4. Submit the Recommendation Forms (See all Recommendation Forms below) to your child’s current school and request that the appropriate person complete it and return it directly to BMA’s Admissions Office.
5. Upon receipt of above documents, we will contact you to schedule a screening exam. Please note that no candidate may be considered for admissions without all the items listed above.
6. If you are applying for Tuition Assistance, please visit our Tuition Assistance page. Tuition Assistance applications are due on February 16.
7. Acceptance letters will be sent on rolling basis. Contracts are due 2 weeks after received.
Thank you for considering BMA as the school of choice for your child.